It will have set the five-time Ballon d’Or winner back a hefty £371,000 thanks to the timepiece being made up of 18-karat white gold. In addition, 30 carats of white diamonds are also included across the bracelet and and bezel. Only a select number of clients own the watch which is described as ‘A perfect fusion of both extravagant luxury and technological innovation’ by Bob’s Watches.It was revealed earlier this month by The Sun that Ronaldo became football’s first ever billionaire in 2020.The 35-year-old, who was named the highest-paid footballer on the planet this year, according to Forbes, is also the highest-earning athlete in lockdown after making nearly £1.9 million through Instagram alone.With a total of 429.3 million followers across all social media platforms, as well as his $65 million annual salary and bonus at current club Juventus, Ronaldo remains one of the best paid athletes in sport.Ronaldo raked in $105 million overall for 2020, which included $45 million from Nike, Altice, Herbalife and his own CR7 brand, and made $1 million more than long-time rival Messi.He’ll now be looking to finish this season strong with Juventus as they chase a ninth consecutive Serie A title.The Old Lady returned to league action on Monday in a 2-0 win over Bologna with Ronaldo scoring a penalty.However, Ronaldo has received criticism since football’s restart after poor performances in the Coppa Italia.He missed a penalty in the semi-final second leg clash with AC Milan while failing to look the part against Napoli in the final.Following defeat to Napoli, Italian legend Luca Toni let rip on Ronaldo and said he looks to be struggling physically.Read Also: Video: Here’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s worst ever free-kick vs Bologna“It’s a defeat that also bears the signature of Cristiano Ronaldo,” he told Rai Uno after the game.“The Portuguese is in difficulty physically and he can’t even dribble a man.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the select few in the world to own the most expensive Rolex watch in history. Cristiano Ronaldo is the owner of the most expensive Rolex watch in history The Juventus superstar appeared at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards back in January wearing a Rolex GMT Master Ice.Advertisement Loading… Promoted Content5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?What Are The Most Delicious Foods Out There?Insane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthFantastic-Looking (and Probably Delicious) Bread Art9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterFascinating Ceilings From Different Countries6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesTop 9 Scariest Haunted Castles In EuropeBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made
Everton forward Steven Naismith remains in limbo while he is injured but manager Roberto Martinez admits a decision to leave lies with the Scotland international. “The promise was we would review it in the next window and see how he is. Steven is in a position where he hasn’t played as much as he would have liked as a senior player. “It’s very much in the player’s hands to be able to make the right call.” Everton are hopeful they can tie up a deal for Leeds academy graduate Byram after agreeing terms with the Sky Bet Championship club. “There’s been an initial approach but from there, for having conclusive news for our fans, is a long gap still,” said Martinez. “We don’t do things quickly or panicky. If there’s any signing to be made, he has to be the right character, the right addition and that will always be the case. “At the moment we have to be very careful. I don’t enjoy the window clashing with important games. “Leeds have important games now and we have important games.” Three days after their goalless draw at Manchester City Everton head to Stamford Bridge to face a Chelsea side whom they beat 3-1 – thanks to a Naismith hat-trick – back in October when Jose Mourinho was still in charge. Guus Hiddink is now in temporary charge and despite some indifferent results all season Martinez is still wary. “Chelsea are a team full of winning footballers,” he added. “”Remember that they won the Premier League last season and that wasn’t long ago. So the quality is there and they have players that in one second can produce a moment of magic.” However, it was allowed to stay on the table and despite Swansea caretaker boss Alan Curtis expressing an interest this week it appears the Canaries are the only one to come up with a definitive offer. An ankle problem has kept Naismith out of the squad recently but Martinez has not ruled out him leaving before the end of the month. “There has been no approach (from Swansea). There has been another Premier League club that has made a lot of progress in that respect,” he said. “Everything is more or less agreed in terms of a possible transfer. “At the moment the priority is to see Steven fully fit and available and then probably we will have a sit down and decide the next step.” Asked whether the decision was now the player’s, Martinez added: “It is up to a point but it has to be right for everyone. “We are open to the Steven Naismith situation because in the last days of the previous window it’s an open secret Steven wanted to know about his future, and at that time we couldn’t replace him and it wasn’t right to do that. “That’s been there since day one on January 1. It’s never been a question of welcoming approaches and offers, it’s making sure we sit down with the player and he’s clear with the next step of his career. Press Association While the Toffees boss continues to try to strengthen his squad by bringing in Leeds full-back Sam Byram, for whom the club had a £5million offer accepted on Thursday, he is almost resigned to the departure of Naismith. The 29-year-old has made just five starts this season – the last in mid-October – and the club received a bid for him from Norwich in the last transfer window but it came too late for Everton to find a replacement and so was rejected.
Related2017 AfroBasket Women: Nigeria’s D’Tigress Dispatch DR Congo 84-47 In Second GameAugust 20, 2017In “National Team”2017 AfroBasket Women: D’Tigress Crush Guinea 106 – 33 To Maintain Unbeaten RunAugust 22, 2017In “National Team”D’Tigress Perfect Group Record Ignites Hope Of Third AfroBasket Women’s TitleAugust 24, 2017In “National Team” D’Tigress of Nigeria provided yet another commanding performance to cruise past Egypt 106 – 72 in their third game of the 2017 AfroBasket Women championship in Bamako, Mali.Evelyn Akhator led the onslaught by providing 24 points, 13 rebounds and 5 assists to make it three wins on the bounce for Nigeria following victories over Mozambique and DR Congo.The victory means Nigeria is the first team to book its place in the quarterfinals with two group games against Guinea and Senegal still left to play.Points Per Quarter1st: Nigeria 20-15Egpyt2nd: Nigeria 30-14 Egpyt3rd: Nigeria 29-20 Egpyt4th: Nigeria 27-23 Egpyt